This site was made for quality freaks - people who prefer best quality - original sound of music. We publish links to lossless music (mostly hardcore, breakcore, drum'n'bass, dubstep and hardstyle), which were ripped and uploaded by website visitors. Anybody can contribute to our collection - just submit your uploaded links. If you're a newbie - please read our FAQ.
Quality Music - Lossless Music !
this website does not host ANY files! This site merely indexes other sites' contents. We are not responsible for anything you may download, and we do not support piracy what-so-ever. In fact we are against it and encourage our surfers to purchase retail copies of any given software link found on the web. We are also against P2P piracy and will give our full support to the aid of any anti-piracy group. this website is an automated script consisted of URLs submitted by webmasters. While the administrators and moderators of this site will attempt to remove or edit any generally objectionable material as quickly as possible, it is impossible to review every post. After a proper takedown notification is received, access to infringing materials will be removed or disabled within 24 hours. The legal procedure is, to send a properly filled Takedown Notice with all the required information. You will receive a confirmation notice that your takedown notification has been considered admissible. In case further information is required to be able to process your request you will be contacted via the provided email address. In Takedown Notice include the following information:
- Identify yourself as an owner of copyrighted work or exclusive rights that you believe were infringed, or a person acting on behalf of such owner, and provide a physical signature (when it is in paper form) or electronic signature (when it is in electronic form).
- Provide evidence of the authorized person to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
- Identify the copyrighted work(s) that you believe is/are being infringed.
- Identify the material(s) that allegedly are infringing your copyrighted work, by providing Web URL(s) on website that contain these material(s).
- State your contact information, including your name, street address, phone number, and email address. If you are acting on behalf of the copyright owner please also describe your affiliation with the copyright holder (e.g attorney, vendor, agent).
- State that you have "a good faith belief that use of the aforementioned material is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agents, or the law."
- State that the information in the notice is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that you are authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is believed infringed.